The goals of undergraduate program are to
- Develop students with basic skills in health knowledge, management and application information to develop the integrated talents needed for health business and industry.
- Prepare students with sub-professional skills in health care management, medical management or service management to cultivate the practical management talents needed for health business and industry.
- Cultivate students with good working attitudes, teamwork abilities and international visions.
The goals of graduate program are to
- Cultivate students with the abilities to integrate health and management expertise.
- Develop students with practical skills and innovative service capabilities.
- Prepare students with the abilities to be forward-looking, international vision and sustainable self-growth, and become the management talents needed for health business and industry.